Friday, January 25, 2013

Beautiful Pokemon Black and White Team Plasma N Cosplay


I love Pokemon Black and White Team Plasma N cosplay because I love N :p And probably cosplay girls and boys are doing this imitation also on this account. Yean, pokemon N is an attractive and beautiful guy in my heart, especially the long green hair always captures my heart.


Pokemon Team Plasma N, his real name is Natural Harmonia Gropius, and he is a major antagonist of the Black and White series. It seems that bad guys would be so impressive and characteristic all the way. Additionally, N is one of the roles and the leader of Team Plasmawhich is the crime syndicate in the Black and White versions. He wants to separate Humans and Pokemon from each other, thus making it "Black and White." Anyhow, I am still very keen on him.

The simple and casual cosplay costume, the long green wig and the snappy cap, these are charming enough to attract us. I am absolutely fall in love with pokemon black and white team plasma N cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...